Custom designed for your operating conditions and fuel.
E-Tech’s no-transition circular economizers are designed for easy, cost-effective installation on or above a fire-tube boiler outlet or, with very little modification, into an existing water-tube boiler stack. Our circular designs range in size from 100 hp–1200 hp for fire-tube boilers or up to 45,000 pph for a water-tube boiler.
These compact units lower flue gas temperatures by preheating feedwater entering the boiler. The rise in water temperature allows the boiler to produce steam using less fuel, thereby significantly lowering fuel consumption and costs. In general, E-Techers realize a 1% increase in boiler efficiency for each 40°F decrease in flue gas temperature.
Our Circular Economizer Advantages:
- units designed to your performance, pressure-drop and space requirements
- “bullet-nose” inlet and outlet cones ensure even distribution of gases over coil and minimal pressure drop
- carbon steel and stainless steel construction available as required; all units ASME code stamped (Section I or Section VIII)
- high-frequency solid fins welded to tube for common structure; more durable and cleanable than brazed or fused finning
- finned-tube units for natural gas and light oils (#2 or #4 diesel)
- duct openings matched to boiler outlet
Options: E-Tech can also supply access manways, safety relief valves and other ancillary equipment to your requirements.